People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do.

The 21century lifestyle of over-work and almost no time for leisure is taking its toll on people. That is why people have many errands, those things they need to do, left undone. Why is that? Well, I believe people would rather relax and de-stress via personal enjoyment rather than do things they need to do in order to rest their bodies and minds. But the roles and effects of enjoyment in people's lives are different because people have a different interpretation of personal-enjoyment. In the following I will state my reasons.

Enjoyment for people is a good way to rest their bodies and minds. If you consider a person who works in a company and has to spend a notable number of hours in front of computer in order to do his job. For this person going to gym or rest breaks between work times can be a personal-enjoyment. This kind of enjoyment is very helpful to human health and promotes the efficiency of person because sitting in front of computer for a longtime without any activity has negative effects on human health. Recent researches show using computers all day can shorten life-expectancy. Thus company and person benefit from healthy personal-enjoyment and enjoyment has a correct concept.

Next, we have the side of the people who believe that some people go about enjoyment the wrong way. Consider a person who works under the same previous conditions but enjoys internet surfing and social network between work times. In this situation personal-enjoyment reduces the efficiency of person in his work and cause problems for his health. Because he should do his job correctly and has a sense of responsibility to his work and company in one side and he must has exercise and activity for his health in other side. In fact in this case, spending too much time on personal-enjoyment is harmful.

Additionally, assume another group of people who just want to do every works for enjoyment without any goals in their life and always waste their times just for having fun. In this case, human has not important role in society and an important goal in his life. For example, I have one friend that never concentrates on her lesson and she just makes a plan to go shopping and has party with her friends. She always wastes her life and time for meaningless goal and finally university expel her.

As previously mentioned, people have different interpretations of enjoyment and the roles of enjoyment are different in their lives. In my view people should have a good balance between different aspects of their life because humans are social creature which is why it is important that everyone have an effective role in society and at the same time has enjoyment in order to promote good mental and body conditions.

he must has exercise
he must have exercise

and finally university expel her.
and finally the university expels her.

that everyone have an effective role
that everyone has an effective role

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: