People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do.

I strongly feel this statement in my personal life. Nowadays, I see lots of people who try to enjoy their life more than trying for their duties. In addition, I belong to this group, too.

The first reason which makes them following their leisure is related to their thinking way. I believe they change their ideas about happiness. Maybe they get to this point that enjoying their life can bring them more happiness and pleasure. In the other word, they redefine their worthy values because of being happier. For example, my friends and I used to go amusement park regularly whereas we can have happier time there.

The most important reason is going to their future. Who knows what comes up in next days? No one is aware about future so we have to enjoy our life in this moment. This is what people are going to believe these days. For instance, my cousin never make plan for his future since he wants to pass his life by not only more enjoying and but also upcoming events.

Finally, the traces of duties come up. Most workers believe that they can't enjoy by working since their works aren't interesting enough or attracting them. However they have to do these kinds of works, they don't put all of their potential on them. The results of the resent poll show that people would work harder, more effective and more accurate, if they find their duties more enjoyable. One of my friends worked in a hospital as a nurse, but she always want to be a teacher. In her last job, she used to be late at work and she always nagged about her condition. Now she finds a job in kindergarten as a drawing teacher. However she earns less, but she enjoys more and becomes more effective and also on time.

We can come to conclusion that people follow their enjoyments, because these things satisfy them more.

not only more enjoying and but also upcoming events.
not only more enjoyments but also more upcoming events.

but she always want to be a teacher
but she always wants to be a teacher