People tody spend to much time on personal enjoyment(they doing things they are like rather than doing things they should do.Agree or disagree?

People tody spend to much time on personal enjoyment(they doing things they are like rather than doing things they should do.

Agree or disagree?

In these days, people have always been doing wide variety of intresting work in oreder to provide better life for themselves specially during their break time. Some people believes that present, people do not have ability for doing things based on their favorites, there are others holding the idea that nowadays, individuals doing any thing that are enjoyable for them. As far as from my perspective, people close attention to their eager at moment in that not only are people living in the society with developed infrastructure, but also they are more knowldgeable.

The first reason which should be maintained here is that people are utilized that from advanced facilities in society. As a manner of fact, they are using from cutting edge technology for spending time. To illustrate, they have private cars or suitable public transportation for traveling. That provides a condition, which are able to follow their interests such as remaining beside beach in countryside. Furthermore, they have better communication together. As well as, they have an opportunity to make friends and learn about different cultures. For example, I used to adore going to India because anciant places and rainy forest provide enjoyable time for me during free time. I would make Indian friend through internet, and then after made oppoinment I went to India and used to stay in my friends' home for seven days.

Another factor which deserves to be considered is that people are lernt that by reading variety of science's fields. In that case, people to be aware from their bodies' needs and what things improving their mode. Besides, they get familiar with healthy lifestyle for instances, taking easier personal job for way from dangerous events, living in be tucked away condition for enjoy from healthy life and so forth, it originated from human knowledge. Therefore, they never doing work that are not fascinating for themselves. Additionally, they are aware from other cultures and lifestyles. Sometimes they like imitate from them, or occasionally they enjoy from get familiar with those lifestyle. Far-reaching knowledge about sorounding alluring human to experience them. Thus, they always are trying to provide a condition for doing interesting things.

To put everything in a nutshell, people always doing work that are interesting for them since they have enough facilities and abilities to satisfy their needs present. In addition to, they are reading about other cultures, which are interesting for experiencing.

Some people believes that
Some people believe that

individuals doing any thing that are enjoyable for them
individuals are doing any thing that are enjoyable for them

people close attention to their eager at moment
people pay close attention to their eager at the moment

people are utilized that from advanced facilities in society
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

people are lernt that by reading variety of science's fields.

people to be aware from their bodies' needs and what things improving their mode.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

for enjoy from healthy life and so forth
for enjoying from healthy life and so forth

it originated from human knowledge.
it is originated from human knowledge.

they never doing work
they are never doing work

Far-reaching knowledge about sorounding alluring human to experience them.
Far-reaching knowledge about sorounding are alluring human to experience them.

Sentence: In these days, people have always been doing wide variety of intresting work in oreder to provide better life for themselves specially during their break time.
Error: intresting Suggestion: interesting
Error: oreder Suggestion: order

Sentence: As far as from my perspective, people close attention to their eager at moment in that not only are people living in the society with developed infrastructure, but also they are more knowldgeable.
Error: knowldgeable Suggestion: knowledgeable

Sentence: For example, I used to adore going to India because anciant places and rainy forest provide enjoyable time for me during free time.
Error: anciant Suggestion: ancient

Sentence: I would make Indian friend through internet, and then after made oppoinment I went to India and used to stay in my friends' home for seven days.
Error: oppoinment Suggestion: opponent

Sentence: Far-reaching knowledge about sorounding alluring human to experience them.
Error: sorounding Suggestion: surrounding