Pet should be treated like family members. agree or disagree?

Truth be told, no one can deny the differences between pets and persons from the emotions, importance and perception points of view. The major topic I will address in this essay is answering to this question that how should we behave with pets? can we consider them as family members and treat them in the same manner? In my perspective, pets, even if we like them up to a high level, should not be regarded as humans. I will elaborate upon my opinion in the next paragraphs.

First and foremost, numerous studies have proven that animal's perception ability is very lower than human, and many concepts that a person can understand, a pet cannot. As a consequence, certainly, our brother or sister expect us to do good many deeds while our pets do not expect. This means that if we do not treat kindly with our family members, we may bother them, however, this does not cause our pets the be sad.

Another factor which should be taken into consideration is that essentially, people and pets have different needs. Maybe if we provide the food and water of our pets it is enough for them, but our family members expect us to accompany them in difficult situations, listen to their words when they are sad about a matter, not to forget their birthdays, to name but only a few. As a matter of fact, type of feelings and requirements are not the same in persons and pets, and this leads to various behaviors with them.

Last but not least, without any shadow of doubt, people do not like to treat equally with their for instance mother or father and their pets. By way of illustration, suppose two individuals: the first one gets informed that his or her pet is died, and the second person become aware that his or her sister is died. Do their reactions is identical? Definitely, the person who his or her sister is died is more upset than the other. Therefore, people themselves, love their family in different shape.

All in all, taking into account all the above mentioned reasons, this conclusion can be drawn that pets perception, needs and feeling differ from human. In addition, whether we are aware of it or not, it is an irrefutable issue that we usually attach more importance to our family members than our pets. As a result, we should not behave them equally.

is very lower than human
is much lower than human

does not cause our pets the be sad.
does not cause our pets to be sad.

Do their reactions is identical?
is their reactions identical?