Pets should be treated like family members.

I think this is very difficult to say, opinion on this topic is varies from person to person. For example, in my home itself my father doesn't like pets but i like pets. I agree with the topic " Pets should be treated like family members". There are so many reasons for why do i like pets. I will tell them here one by one.

Fist of all, they are very cute like small babies. Why i am saying this means they do things like babies only. Those who doesn't have kids can replace that place with pets. I've seen lot of people like this.

In addition to that, they act as a friend. People who are living alone can pass time by spending with them. They can share their happiness and sadness with them. I believe that pets can understand our feelings like humans. One of the best example for this is my grandfather. When i was a child he was living alone in fields at that time he had a dog with him. He used to talk with that and that was also helping to him by doing small works like bringing objects, while crossing the road etc.

Another most important thing is related to children. Children treat them as best friends. They love to spend time with them by playing. By this way they can know how to love their brothers or sisters.

From all of the above i can say that pets plays a very important role in every stage of our life. Pets can substitute instead of babies for a couple who are unable to get chidren, for old people and children pets acts like best friends. So, because of all these reasons i treat pets as family members.

Sentence: I think this is very difficult to say, opinion on this topic is varies from person to person.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and varies

Sentence: For example, in my home itself my father doesn't like pets but i like pets.
Description: A pronoun, singular, reflexive is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to itself and my

Those who doesn't have kids
Those who don't have kids

One of the best example
One of the best examples

that pets plays a very important role
that pets play a very important role

Sentence: Pets can substitute instead of babies for a couple who are unable to get chidren, for old people and children pets acts like best friends.
Error: chidren Suggestion: children