Preparing food has become easier, but has it improved the quality of life

Definitely, it is easier to prepare food than what our ancestors did to cook food. Thanks to the great technology and the great invention that we have now, has made it so convenient. However, I do not agree with it improving our quality of life.

I have heard stories from my mother and grand parents, that it was a struggle to cook food in olden days. Our generation is blessed because we do not have to spend hours and hours in food preparation. Certainly, I agree with that part of the story, that people do not have to spend hours and hours cooking our daily food. However, because of soo much convenience we human beings are becoming too languid. We have too much time for doing unproductive things. Very few people even bother to cook, cause there is boxed food available. These boxed food are filled with preservatives and harmful things, this has resulted to dreadful diseases. Look at the amount of obese people around you, the numbers are only increasing. Because, preparing food easily, has given rise to bad consequences and has deteriorated our quality of life.

In olden days, people would crush their own spices. Most of the activities was painstaking and involved lot of physical work. This would hardly give them any time for gossips. Now, we sit hours and hours in front of TV,logging on to social media website watching crap,rather using that time for productive things. More people prefer to sit and laze around, rather than walking outside or using that time to do something that will nourish lives.

Because of the above reasons I think we human beings are becoming lazy and instead of using the convenience for our benefit, we are actually causing lot of problems to ourselves.

Thanks to the great technology and the great invention that we have now, has made it so convenient
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

cause there is boxed food available.
because there are boxed food available.

Most of the activities was painstaking
Most of the activities were painstaking

Sentence: However, because of soo much convenience we human beings are becoming too languid.
Error: soo Suggestion: too