Should a new restaurant be built in your neighborhood?

They have appeared endless discussion over constructing a new restaurant. Some people argue that there is an obligation for government to build a new restaurant in our area. In my credence, I absolutely disagree with them. There are some reasons why I hold the aforementioned opinion, and I would explore only a few of the most ones.

First and foremost, what I put in my priority is that launching a new restaurant cause to threaten our health. It cannot be denied that increasing in number of the restaurants is one of the effective causes to tempt people living in immediate adjacent to them to try their foods. In other words, we tend to eat constantly outdoor foods by enhancing the amount of this matter. As a result, overusing the fast food can seriously damage to our health. It is necessary to note that well being plays a vital role to experience a fantastic life.

What is more, this phenomenon will make undoubtedly our vicinity crowded. It is vividly a complex issue because it not only declines our parking spaces but also bring some obstacles for us to access to our houses. Indeed, the more people they come here, the less we have parking lot. Apparently, It would always take our time and provide some extraordinary problems when we are in hurry.

Last but not least reason is that raising the restaurants will cause to accumulate many individuals there. In addition, it should be mentioned that gathering people together might attract robber's attention. Therefore, this matter generates an obligation for both government and us to improve the security in our area. For instance, when more than one thousand persons are invariably commuting every night in your neighborhood it will growth the likelihood of taking place a bad happening, which you are not waiting for.

Given all this, when we are taking both threatening health and making crowded as well as reducing the security into account, we can safely arrive at the conclusion that building up a new restaurant can without question make some terrible to us in our region. I strongly recommend that people should consider my essay to adopt an appropriate decision on evaluating adding a new restaurant to those, which we have now.

They have appeared endless discussion over constructing a new restaurant
There have been endless discussions over constructing a new restaurant

launching a new restaurant cause to threaten
launching a new restaurant causes to threaten

it will growth the likelihood
it will grow the likelihood

building up a new restaurant can without question make some terrible to us
building up a new restaurant can make some terrible problems to us without question