Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year Do you think these people deserve such high salaries Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Since the society is increasingly busy and stressful, I believe that leisure activities have gained more attention than before. Entertainment and sports become an essential part of our daily lives, with which we are able to relax ourselves and ease tension. Therefore, I agree that famous athletes and entertainers deserve high salaries because of their importance in making people’s lives happier and less stressful.

Exercising is a good way to maintain a healthy physical condition, and so does watching sports events. Take me for example. I am a college student in Taiwan, which is located at eastern Asia. I am also a big fan of soccer. Although I don’t really play soccer and soccer is actually not the most popular sport in Taiwan, I am still fascinated by the sport. The World Cup, which is held every four years in different countries, is definitely a must-see for me. I always dream that one day I can really go to the soccer field and watch a live soccer match. Thus, watch sport events brings people happiness and excitement for their lives, which provides us with a healthier and more interesting lifestyle.

Entertainers are also one of the origins of happiness. They often bring laughter and joy to enrich our sometimes monotonous lives. I frequently use my laptop to watch funny Youtube videos on the Internet. One of my favorite videos is the Ellen Show. Whenever I feel stressed-out because of my heavy-loading schoolwork, I usually resort to those videos for a short break. Another video that I love very much is the show of Russell Peters, a very famous stand-up comedian. I always laugh so hard at his hilarious jokes, and I often share the videos that I like to my friends in order to lighten up their days as well. Thus, entertainers have done a really great job in creating joyful moments in life, which is an indispensible part to enhance our mental health.

To sum up, due to the advantages that athletes and entertainers are able to offer, I agree with the idea that we should award them with high salaries to honor their contributions to make our lives better.

Sentence: Thus, entertainers have done a really great job in creating joyful moments in life, which is an indispensible part to enhance our mental health.
Error: indispensible Suggestion: indispensable