Some items (such as clothes or furniture) can be made by hand or by machine. Which do you prefer — items made by hand or items made by machine? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.

It could be said that all people are some sorts of consumers who are looking for numerous goods which vary from basic to luxury items. Based on this fact, lots of industry owners are trying to compel people to buy their commodities instead of their competitors. One response to these huge demand for different kinds of products is mass production. It means each company produce large amount of a good such as shoes so it could be capable of covering large portion of consumers at the same time. Yet, some other producers believe that small number of products which are handmade are still better way to attract potential buyers. As a consumer, I subscribe to the second camp. The reasons as to why I think so, are explored in following.

First of all, since handy products are provided after lots of time and effort, they can be assumed as an art category. Sometimes these handmade goods are created after decades of experiences in a specific field which show how much the final products are valuable. To explain more, it could be said that those people who generate a product by their hands, are creating a masterpiece. For example, consider to different bags, one of them is made by machines and the other one is created by hands of a skilled person. At the first glance, they might look alike in some ways. But when one contemplates on each item, it is not too hard to realize how different they are. The handmade one is full of the artistic details that are formed after hours of patient work, and leads us to a very striking job.

Furthermore, the desire for uniqueness has been very exhilarating for human being. In all over the history we have done many things to prove our differences from the people around us. This rule is really practicable in situations in which we have to decide among various kinds of items. Anyone can easily say that the need for being unique guide us to select the handmade commodities, since we can have enough freedom to customize them in the way that we prefer, likewise it could be said for sure that other people will not wear in the same way that we do or decorate their home or their office like ours. Therefore, by choosing the handmade products people do not follow the same path in life, and their deep interests will be respected and satisfied. In one word, handmade products contribute us to feel better.

To conclude, it could be said that handmade products are something more than just goods that we simply buy to fulfill our needs. They can be considered more significant for us like an art piece also, they help us to feel special and exclusive in the way we want to be seen by other people.

each company produce large amount of a good
each company produces large amount of goods

are still better way
are still a/the better way

in a specific field which show how much the final products are valuable.
in a specific field which shows how much the final products are valuable.

the need for being unique guide us to select the handmade commodities
the need ... guides us to select the handmade commodities

Write the essay in 30 minutes. It is not possible to write an introduction like this essay in real TOEFL exam. You can have a simple introduction but focus on the essay body.