Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer?

To choose the best type of movies is generated an endless discussion nowadays. While some people believe serious movies are a better choice, others show their great interest in amusing movies. In my opinion, I prefer to opt for the latter type of movies due to the fact that they are able to raise the cinema’s economy, diminish the crime rate and make some pleasure time for families.

First and foremost, what I put in my priority is that the movies designing basically to entertain can catch attention especially amongst youths. The young people are invariably imposed to dangers that could change their future. Indeed, they are vulnerable about some problems, which we are facing nowadays such as drug addicted or juvenile delinquency. Therefore, these worries generate an obligation for governments to provide reasonable solutions. Producing the amusement movies can be one of those solutions that government should present. These types of movies can fill the teenagers’ leisure times.

What is more, another advantage of entertainment movies is that this subject would induce an infusion of capital into the industry of cinema, which is known as seventh art. It means when this type of movies not only can compensate their expense but also have financial profits for their producers. As a result, those who tend to invest on some artistic domains would show their interest to investing on this area. Therefore, the more people will involve in producing a movie. The more effort they do, the better movie they make. Thus the more people will spend their time by watching movies in order to the better movies can attract more audience. It is vivid that in this case, the more audience means the more money and profits.

Ultimately, this type of movies can use as a tool to gather a family together. Consider this situation when a family spends more than two hours by watching a comic film. It will undoubtedly change their mood and also help them to build many unforgettable memories. Therefore, these films would be effective on mentally features of persons.

Given all this, when we are taking three notable merits into accounts, we can safely arrive at the conclusion that the entertainment movies are better than conceptual films thank to some undeniable factors such as decreasing juvenile delinquency, make families tie and thriving the economy of cinema.

To choose the best type of movies is generated an endless discussion nowadays.
How to choose the best type of movies has generated an endless discussion nowadays.

in order to the better movies can attract more audience.
in order to have the better movies which can attract more audience.

such as decreasing juvenile delinquency, make families tie and thriving the economy of cinema.
such as decreasing juvenile delinquency, making families tie and thriving the economy of cinema.