Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why

Education is a very important part of our lives. It will broaden our opportunity to land a good job and it reflects students success. some people would agree that higher education should be available only to good students. Other would disagree. In my view, a college or a university should be available to al students for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, it is essential for all students to attend a university to expand their knowledge. In order for student to learn more, he should to complete his education by attending a college that he likes it. Take myself as an example, when I was in high school, I didn't do well in all classes since I didn't like history and physics, so I didn't get good scores in the exams. In fact, I was marveled of chemistry because I have an imagination for chemical reaction and chemisrty was an amazing science for me. Even though, my high scores were not high, I persuaded to attend pharmacy school. Actually, in hte first, they told that I didn't have scores that make me elegible to attend it, but i took pr pharmacy school and the results was tremendous. As a result, I passed pharmacy school with good grades. If I didn't attend pharmacy school, I couldn't able to be a pharmacist. This experience taught me that all students should be able to attend their favorite college to expand their knowledge.

Hence, in addition to the knowledge, we will give a chance for studnets to develop our planet. When all students attend a higher education, we will have a good society that leads us to progress in most of fields. For instance, I read an article about how we can improve our planet. Surprisingly, the author asserts that all students should finish their higher education and in this way, they will flourish and develop our life by introducing bright ideas that thrive our eatrh. If we have limited students who attend a university, it will create a competetion and shortage in most of sciences and fields. In contrast, when all students finish their education, everyone will predict and motivate to develop our life. As we clearly can see, we should motivate students and encourage them to attend a good college, so they can participate in progress of life.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I concur that all students should attend a university that it is extremely beneficial for us. We should plan for our future and take action to increase our opportunity to contribute in the world.

he should to complete his education by attending a college that he likes it
he should complete his education by attending a college that he likes

Sentence: It will broaden our opportunity to land a good job and it reflects students success. some people would agree that higher education should be available only to good students.
Suggestion: Refer to students and success

Sentence: In my view, a college or a university should be available to al students for two imperative reasons.
Error: al Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In fact, I was marveled of chemistry because I have an imagination for chemical reaction and chemisrty was an amazing science for me.
Error: chemisrty Suggestion: chemistry

Sentence: Actually, in hte first, they told that I didn't have scores that make me elegible to attend it, but i took pr pharmacy school and the results was tremendous.
Error: hte Suggestion: he
Error: elegible Suggestion: eligible
Error: pr Suggestion: per

Sentence: Hence, in addition to the knowledge, we will give a chance for studnets to develop our planet.
Error: studnets Suggestion: students

Sentence: Surprisingly, the author asserts that all students should finish their higher education and in this way, they will flourish and develop our life by introducing bright ideas that thrive our eatrh.
Error: eatrh Suggestion: earth

Sentence: If we have limited students who attend a university, it will create a competetion and shortage in most of sciences and fields.
Error: competetion Suggestion: competition

When the topic is choice type: A or B, you don't just talk about A, you need to argue why not B in the meantime.