Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the idea that human is beneficial for earth to be a better place, on the other hand others prefer to negative idea. From my perspective, I would side with the latter. So, Let's see my reasons.

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that human activity has damaged natural environment. It goes without saying that we can find a lot of problems in our environment like air pollution, animals hunting, garbage producing and etc. in fact, there are resources that have not ability to create again and we should appreciate God for bestowing us such a precious gift. However, we have tendency to consume and destroy all of these boons.

Another rationale of I why I take opposite idea bout man-kind in earth is about green-house effect. It is widely believe that as technology advances all over the world, there are people who are willing to delve deeper into using more new inventions including microwave ovens, electronic carwashes, internet and so on. Indeed, we are groping for more convenience in our life and this tendency gives more pressure to our earth. This argument goes on to assert that new companies and corporations have trying more to obviate our needs. Therefore, we should live simple to have better future.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized, just as an old adage goes:" a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which people can play a positive role to have a batter world. What I am trying to say is we can see some efforts in order to remove or diminish nuclear weapons in order to protect the environment. On another hand, people have making some green groups to clean the forests. So, we should have hope to the future.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe we can make a positive effect in the land is accepted occasionally, Thought the situations like reducing nuclear weapons and forest cleaning are to special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, natural environment disasters and green house effects are prime factors to my propensity to have a negative idea about the people on earth. If I could have a chance to decision making, I do not have a bit of hesitation to remove the human form earth.

What I am trying to say is we can see some efforts
What I am trying to say is that we can see some efforts

are to special
are too special

Sentence: It is widely believe that as technology advances all over the world, there are people who are willing to delve deeper into using more new inventions including microwave ovens, electronic carwashes, internet and so on.
Error: carwashes Suggestion: ?