Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other peopleprefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Usespecific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people
prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use
specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Cooking and eating can be a source of experience and inspiration for people. Different people also have their preferences when it comes to choice of where to it. While some people prefer to prepare and eat food at home, personally, I prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants.

One reason why I prefer to eat out rather than at home is because I am not a good cook. At first, I thought it was my taste buds when I thought the food I prepared myself was tasteless, until my neighbor, Emeka, complained several times and then, stopped eating my food. I was just managing to eat it after cooking because I was the one who made the food, but after some time, I realized I was not getting any satisfaction out of it. At this point, I turned to restaurants and food stands. Luckily, the restaurant very close to my office, had delicious meals. I was equally satisfied with the taste and would always ask for more. Eating at restaurants gave me value for my money unlike when I was cooking.

Also, with restaurants, I had variety to choose from. The restaurants I ate from offered varieties of food, both local and international cuisines, unlike my own food. I was limited to only a few choices when I cook, which made me eat the same meal every other day. It was quite monotonous. With eating at restaurants and food stands, I had various options to choose from. I tried out different dishes each day and now, I have experience of both international and national dishes.

Finally, eating out at restaurants and food stands saves me a lot of time. When I used to cook, I spend about three hours battling out each meal. With restaurants, It takes me about thirty minutes to order and eat my food. I have now enrolled in an online masters degree program, utilizing the time I saved from cooking.

In conclusion, while cooking could be a hobby for some people, it was a frustrating experience for me. From tasteless meals to lack of variety and not having enough time for other things, cooking and eating at home couldn't have been an option for me. With eating at restaurants and food stands, I now have time for other things. I also have the satisfaction I desire.

One reason why I prefer to eat out rather than at home is because I am not a good cook.
One reason why I prefer to eat out rather than at home is that I am not a good cook.

More compound or complex sentences wanted.