some people prefer to play team sports while others prefer to play individual sports Discuss the advantages of each Then indicate which you prefer and why

some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why.

Sports are very important part of our life. It is really essential to practice sport to be involve in games so some players prefer to play team sports and others prefer to paly individual sports. I think each one has advantages.

First of all, playing within a team is more enjoyable and the players can work together to win. Through working together, they will have a chance to win and they will motivate to finish a game with a good result. For example, my brother is playing football in our international team and he told me that it is exciting to work with the team. In fact, last month, they won and they went out to celebrate. He said that they have a good family relationship and this supports them in any game. They watching movies, eating out, and spending a good time together, as a result they motivate to play a game with a good psychological condition. As we can clearly see, team sports benefits the members significantly and it has positive things.

On the other hand, the advantage of individual sports is to show player's talent and to be responsible. In my opinion, individual sport has many positive things to the player and it reflects his work. For instance, three weeks ago, I watched golf game, and a player worked diligently then he won becuase his work and his talent. I was impressed about his playing since he was very smart and this indicates that he worked hard. I definitely was astonished about his playing and his personality. Actually, he got an award and it is just for him and he got a lot of money because he worked a lot that helped him to be a responsible person. His parents were very happy because he is a successful person and they were proud of him. Besides, playing individualy makes him more independent since he endorses his family.This player taught me what is the difference between team sports and individuals sports.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument explored above, I think each view has benefit and we have to appreciate all sports and all players. I think all sports are specious and worthwhile. we have to consider these sports as our success.

to be involve in games
to be involved in games

They watching movies
They are watching movies

becuase his work and his talent.
because of his work and his talent.

Sentence: Besides, playing individualy makes him more independent since he endorses his family.This player taught me what is the difference between team sports and individuals sports.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to individuals and sports

Sentence: It is really essential to practice sport to be involve in games so some players prefer to play team sports and others prefer to paly individual sports.
Error: paly Suggestion: pay

Sentence: For instance, three weeks ago, I watched golf game, and a player worked diligently then he won becuase his work and his talent.
Error: becuase Suggestion: because

Error: individualy Suggestion: individually