Some people prefer to work for a large company. Other prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Some people prefer to work for a large company and others prefer to work for a small company, but I would like to work for a small company. There are many chances for growth and you can learn many new skills.

First reason is that, there is very low chance of competition in a small company. In a big company, there are many suitable and skilled professionals for one position. Competitions also there in a big company. There are possibilities, that I will not win the race. So, chances of getting promoted are very less in big companies. Then, I have to work on the same position for long time.

Secondly, I can learn new skills on a small company. Small companies cannot hire employees frequently for their limit investment. So, if I work for small company then I can do different types of jobs at one time. I can learn new skills, which will be beneficial for me in the future. But, in a big company I cannot learn new skills, as there are many other employees to do the job. I have to do always-same monotonous job if I will work for a big company.

On the other hand, there are some advantages for big companies. The brand name of a big company is always preferable. You can also get a handsome salary package and other benefits like - insurance, bonus etc.

Considering all the advantages and disadvantages, I would prefer to work for a small company. I would like to grow my skills with the company. The small company which I am working for, may be turn in to big company in future.

I have to work on the same position for long time.
I have to work on the same position for a long time.