Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throuhout their lives, looking for a better job, house,community or even climate. Which do you prefer:staying in one place or moving in search of another place?

Opponents of the living one place claim that they should maintain their life in same place. Because they think that they cant get used to live in another places. Trying to get used to needs time, patiance and also tolerance so they don’t want to struggle about them. According to these people, they should populate and also they should die in the place where they was born.

However i completely disagree with this idea. People can learn more about the life if they see more places so they can have more experience. Its good to meet with new cultures and lifestyles in this process. Entourage can enlarge when seeing new places thus you can meet with people who have different point of view . Fighting with difficulties can be easier to the people who change their place often in their life. You can have more tangible or intangible memories when you change more cities to live in.Also it can be good to tell about your memories about another cities to your children, grandchildren or friends in the future.

Having a job experience in several cities is beneficial for cv because it shows that you are coherent against different environments,people,climate etc. This makes you more confidental and skillful and also this gives you gives you more self esteem. This kind of people can find a job easily by comparison with another people.

People who change their place often easily learn language or accent by comparisson with anothers. This helps you to be polyglot. Even if you dont have any degree from university or you dont have any job, you can earn money by teaching different languages to people .

All in all living in numerous cities can give experiences about life. This provides to support one’s self throughout their life.

Its good to meet with
It's good to meet with

about another cities to your children
about another city to your children
about other cities to your children

also this gives you gives you more self esteem
also this gives you more self esteem

by comparisson with anothers
by comparison with others

Sentence: Trying to get used to needs time, patiance and also tolerance so they don't want to struggle about them.
Error: patiance Suggestion: patience

Sentence: Having a job experience in several cities is beneficial for cv because it shows that you are coherent against different environments,people,climate etc. This makes you more confidental and skillful and also this gives you gives you more self esteem.
Error: confidental Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: People who change their place often easily learn language or accent by comparisson with anothers.
Error: comparisson Suggestion: comparison
Error: anothers Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to compare to people spending their entire lives in one place.