Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reaso

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion

Depending on the personal experiences, personality traits and emotions, some people hold the opinion that staying in a place for whole lifetime is much better than moving from place to place, but others have negative attitudes. In my personal view, changing the place of living is more advisable. My arguments to this point are listed as follows.

First of all, changing the neighborhood or even city brings diversity to our lives. Most of the people compliment that their lives are too boring and repetitive. Psychologists prove that the important reason of this sense is staying in one place for several years. New research, conducted by psychologists in university of Stanford, shows that people who change their locations are much happier because being in a new space help people to refresh their minds and get more energy to continue their lives.

Another reason that some people prefer to move is to access to the more facilities. It is clear to see by everyone that government invest more and more in big cities than small town or countryside. There are many equipped medical health centers and drug stories in capital cities which attract people from towns and suburbs. Moreover, most of the families like to move to better places for education of their children. They move to access the schools and universities with a large variety of facilities such as laboratories, well-knowledge and well-experienced teachers, excellent heating and cooling systems.

Some people believe that by moving to another place, we may miss our friends and neighbors, but as an old saying goes, “Everything has two sides”. In fact, when we go to a new place we can not only have old friends but also make new relationships with new people.

To sum up, whichever way you look at it, moving to new place brings many significant benefits to our lives. If you want to experience a joyful life, help your children’s future in education, or extend your communication, do not hesitate to move to a new place.

government invest more and more in big cities
governments invest more and more money in big cities

Don't use those pattern sentences like: Depending on the personal experiences, personality traits and emotions, some people hold the opinion that...