Some people think that educational programs are best understood when listened to on the radio while others think that it’s better to watch these programs on television. In your opinion, which is the best way to learn from this program, television or radio

Some people think that educational programs are best understood when listened to on the radio while others think that it’s better to watch these programs on television. In your opinion, which is the best way to learn from this program, television or radio? Use details and examples to support your explanation.

Technology has made our lives easier. Educational programs are available on the radio and television because of the technology. It is a controversial though that which one better among radio and television. Some people think that it is better to watch these programs on television while some people think that educational programs are best understood when listened on the radio. In my view, it is better to watch on the television.

Firstly, television provides visual effect. Some subjects need a visual effect to understand like geometry, biology or chemistry. In these subjects, we would not be able to understand by listening. For example, my brother is attending high school for Science stream in India. He has to learn chemistry. We have an educational TV channel, which provides one chapter of the subject. Each week, he learns something new from that program. He is able to learn from the television because he can watch the effect after of chemicals. If he would listen it on the radio, he would not be able to learn by himself. Also, children learn better with visual. For example, if children would see animals, they will remember them with their name and characteristics. However, they would not learn if they only listen about them. So. I think that educational programs need visual effect to understand.

Secondly, students would remember for long time. It is proven that it is easy to remember which we see than we listen. So, if students watch the educational programs on the television, they would be able to remember it for long time. For example, while I was in my primary school, I was watching a program on the television. It was for mathematics formula. The mathematics formulas are basic for every student so they have to remember. I remember those formula till now because, I watched on the television. I think that if I had only listened them on the radio; I was not able to remember for such a long time. So, I think that students would remember the concept for long time if they watch it rather than listen.

To conclude, there are more benefits of watching the educational programs on the television over listening it on the radio. It helps to understand with more details and remember for long time. So, because of these reasons, I think that television is the best way to learn form the educational program.

that which one better among radio and television
that which one is better among radio and television

students would remember for long time.
students would remember for a long time.

No. of Words: 401 while No. of Different Words: 153