Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Learning is an important part of our life because it is a necessary factor to broaden our knowledge. Everyone will answer to this question based on his/her own characters, personal experience or educational background. Since a logical response to this question requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I believe that it is better to have a teacher; thus, I present the following points.

First and foremost, teachers can light up the dark way of knowledge for students. I mean that, if students want to learn about new things they need to have access to a greater source of this science, and which source is superior to a perfect teacher? A well-educated person is able to present the essential part of science or courses based on student's requirements, resulting to build a great comprehension. A teacher knows which part of science has the most benefit to students.

Furthermore, another point which is equally significant is that a good teacher can correct the student's mistake. Usually many students have a wrong idea about something, while they not aware of these mistake in their thoughts. It is impossible for an individual to fix this problem on his/her own and getting a hand from an experienced teacher is the only feasible way to correct this; however, it may not always hold true.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of learning alone. Going to a class and listening to the lecture may be a boring way for some people; moreover, missing a small part of the lecture or a class will lead to misunderstanding. In these circumstances I think it is better to study alone through books, but I still support that having a teacher is superior for obtaining knowledge.

To sum up, I don't deny that in some cases learning alone will be better option, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing I claim that having a teacher is the best choice in the process of learning. So, I recommend everybody to accept my advice and learn from their teachers.

Furthermore, another point which is equally significant is that a good teacher can correct the student's mistake.
Another point which is equally significant is that a good teacher can correct the student's mistake. //duplicated content

while they not aware of these mistake
while they are not aware of these mistake

Need more arguments after you put some advantages for the opposite idea:

In these circumstances I think it is better to study alone through books, but I still support that having a teacher is superior for obtaining knowledge.

should be something like:
In these circumstances I think it is better to study alone through books, however, there are a lot of boring things in life we have to do....and the teachers in the lecture for sure will help us to learn faster....So still i support to have a teacher.