Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher.

It is said that the basic of a good education relies on having an excellent teacher. There is nothing that we can learn without books, or someone who can explain and teach things to us. In today's societies, our knowledge will define many things of our lives, even our social status. This is an interesting topic that will be addressed in a different way for each one, and the concept that each person will provide will rely upon factors such as social, cultural and educational. Therefore, when it comes to me, I think that one should study with a teacher for some reasons that I will develop in the next paragraphs.

To begin with, if one study with a teacher, then one might be encouraged. As a matter of fact, to study by yourself is boring and distracting. Due to the fact that if one don't understand something one might stop studying or even being distracted by others topics while looking for our doubts in the internet. To be more specific, I will mention my brother Ramon as a good example. When my brother was studying for his final exams, he decided to study alone and learned the math exercises using the computer. Even though, he could save some money because he didn't pay to a teacher, he had a hard time and even sometimes focused on Facebook instead of math. Thus, and couldn't pass his math test.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be reflected is that teachers have a lot of experience. Most of the teachers have attended college for more than 2 years, even some of them have a P.H.D. Heretofore, a teacher is prepared to help students understand and learn different subjects. I can say that a good teacher can make the difference. For example, my French's teacher in high school helped me a lot. At the beginning I was studying from a book but I had a hard time with the pronunciation, nevertheless with Alfredo my teacher I caught the pronunciation right away, because of his experience.

Also, with a teacher in a class room one might interact with different people and make new friends. To study at home is not only distracting and frustrating, furthermore we cannot meet new people. With a teacher, we might interact with others and even learn from the mistakes that others make. Thus, it is more exciting.

To sum up, in my perspective teachers provide the best education to us, in lieu of studying alone. As I stated above one can focus more, teachers have a lot of experience and also one can make new friends.

if one study with a teacher,
if one studies with a teacher,

if one don't understand something
if one doesn't understand something

Sentence: Due to the fact that if one don't understand something one might stop studying or even being distracted by others topics while looking for our doubts in the internet.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and topics