Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

There is no denying the fact that, in modern era there are several resources are available to study such as books, internet etc.But at same time one can not brush off the importance of teachers. According to me, teachers are the best guider of ones life. There are numerous reasons behind my this opinion.

No doubt, one can learn everything what they wanted to learn by themselves. Although, Advancements in science, make the person independent because they can study with these resources. Inspite of such resources, several students prefer to attend colleges or universities . The reason behind this is that people learn more from teachers. because teachers have experience and knowledge how to teach students, what are the weaknesses of pupils and they know how to equip the disciples for their exams. Moreover, it is proven that people learn more with the interaction instead of mere learning.

In addition to it, people pay less attention when they learn by themselves. Sometimes, they become ignorant because they are not bound to responsibility that have to learn. To contrast, teachers are more responsible towards their students. Teachers pay a lot of heed in the education of their pupils. For instance, i tried to learn by myself. I found several resources that were helpful for me. But sometime i skipped the points that are very essential to learn. The reason behind this that i have no experience or can be said that i have no knowledge that what are points that are more important to surge experiment. At that time, teachers are those who can help us because they know what is required to meet the essentials.

To put it in nutshell, it can be said that the importance of teachers can not be ignored because teachers are the prime instructor of ones life. Without guider, no one can cross the the bridge. Therefore, teachers are better than to learn by themselves.

there are several resources are available to study
there are several resources available to study
there are several resources which are available to study

Sentence: According to me, teachers are the best guider of ones life.
Suggestion: Refer to ones and life

Sentence: There are numerous reasons behind my this opinion.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to my and this

Sentence: To put it in nutshell, it can be said that the importance of teachers can not be ignored because teachers are the prime instructor of ones life.
Description: The fragment the prime instructor is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Suggestion: Refer to ones and life

Sentence: Without guider, no one can cross the the bridge.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the