Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and develop your essay.

Learning is an essential need for humans. Some people think learning by themselves is better and others think that it is better to have a guide or teacher. I am agree with they who think have a teacher is better. I feel this way for two main reasons. First, learning is more by teaching with a teacher. Second, teachers can teach better and quickly. For these reasons, I feel that it can be a logical and better choice for me.

First, acquisition from a teacher is more. Interacting with a teacher gives more information. I remember that when I was a student, sometimes I had to learn by myself. I felt to need a guide who has more knowledge about my course, and answers to my questions. For example, when I tried to learn mathematical at home, I faced with many problems and questions that was boring for me. Because, I did not know how I could solve those. Sometimes I didn’t learn completely. Moreover, teachers have more knowledge. They spend a lot of time for studying and teaching on their course which are taught by them. They have a lot experiences of education and teaching techniques. They can solve many problems which are related with learning and convey more information to me.

Second, teachers can teach better and learning is quickly. Teaching is teachers’ job, and after a long time to teach, they have more ways to teach better. For instance, I could not learn a subject on my course. I spent a lot of time to learn it, but finally I could not learn it, and I asked about it of my teachers. He taught me it by a simple example. In addition, questioning is a way for educating. When I have a teacher for my learning, many of questions are asked. I can learn better when I have somebody who solves my problems. Furthermore, Teachers know how they should motivate students to learn better. I remember when who my teacher encourage me to asked questions about some problems. I had to think and I was excited me to study better.

To sum it up, I feel that learning with a teacher is the best way to instruct for me. Because I am learned more by a teacher, and they can teach better. I believe that there really is no better way to learn for me.

I am agree with they who think have a teacher is better
I agree with those who think that having a teacher is better