Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher.

People choose various ways for learning about different subjects. The way of getting materials mostly depends on the people's experiences, the habits of learning, and the current facilities and equipment. In general, there are two contentious thoughts on how to learn a scientific subject. Some individuals consider having a teacher for learning further and abrupt, while the others prefer to learn with their own strategies and sources. From my perspective, for getting the complete and integral findings, having a mentor or a tutor is the most effectual way to get progressed.

First, some persons are eager to learn without any instructors and by themselves. In fact, nowadays, with the great technologies in the education, learning doesn't depend on a special pedagogue. Easily, with online knowledge, up-to- date information, scientific articles and journals, there is not any requirement to waste the time and money on finding and paying for having a good mentor. Furthermore, in this way, there is the great freedom and convenience on choosing time and appropriate place in order to study.

Second, the other group of people thinks that without a teacher, studying cannot be supplementary and acceptable. Teachers have had profound roles on these groups of people, and brought great prosperities in the education for them. Actually, a good instructor, with enough science about the matter, is knowledgeable how to convey and expose the issues with complicated aspects and how to manage the passage to conclude till a due time. People on their own, might not be serious enough to study hard, but with an incentive mentor, a great motivation can be caught.

To me, it is essential to have a professional teacher to catch the goals and hit the score in the education. As teachers have got the degrees and majors in the specific fields of science, they can lead and give great amount of data not only just about the materials, but also about some methods on how to solve a problem or keep the notes in the mind.

Finally, with taking all above-mentioned argument in consideration, I reiterate that studying with a teacher is the best way for achieving scientific materials.

there is not any requirement
there is no any requirement

the other group of people thinks that
another group of people thinks that

Remove the words 'first', 'second', since they are different opinions.