Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer?

There are many different education methods.Teachers usually have their own ways of teaching.Some students like classes where teachers lecture in while other may prefer classes where they take part in and do some parts of the talking. In my opinion, I prefer classes which students talk in because they learn more, they get better grades, and the social activities of students would be improved.(66)

To begin with, in the classes which students talk in, they usually learn more.They prepare themselves for the next session of the class so they may do some researchs in the internet or they may read the book before they attend the class. This prepration would help them learn more.Moreover, teachers do not have time to mention everything or the subject is too controversial which the teacher forgets to bring all the aspects up,therefore when the students take part in the discussion they may help the teacher to remember and cite that part in the class.

In addition, some professors pay more attentions to the student’s participation in the class, they are sure that their students are interested in learning that subject and are doing their best to learn that subject.Therefore, if in the end of the term anything happens to the active student that effect on his/her exam, as the teacher knows that student, he would help him/her to get a better grade.

The last but not the least, the social activities of pupils would get better. They learn to work in a group with each other also when they are participating in a discussion they learn to respect the idea of each other .Moreover they learn to wait until their classmate raise a new aspect of that lesson in the class.

To sum up, being involved in the discussions in the classes of the college or university is really helpful for students. They master more interesting things about the subject, they learn about social activities and how to respect each other, also playing a apart in the discussions would help them compensate their low grade in the exam.The important thing is that, the teacher should control the class and does not let students digress the discussion.

Sentence: This prepration would help them learn more.Moreover, teachers do not have time to mention everything or the subject is too controversial which the teacher forgets to bring all the aspects up,therefore when the students take part in the discussion they may help the teacher to remember and cite that part in the class.
Error: prepration Suggestion: preparation

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 1 0.12

Need to polish sentences.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.