Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

To study with a group has a lot of advantages. Because there are things that you cannot learn by yourself, so with a group of students you might get help and even explanation if you have any doubt. Even though, many people don't like to study with a group because some members might distract the attention by talking about topics that are not related with the topic that is discussed, in my perspective is much better to study with friends for some reasons that I will provide in the next paragraphs.

First of all, if you study with a group, you might save time. Usually a group is formed by 2 or more people; therefore these people might divide the work between them. For instance, when I was in high school, I formed a group with my friends to make a research project about AIDS. This was a huge topic that had many sub-topics included, so a lot of information was required. Nevertheless, we allocated the sub-topics between us, and in this way, it was easy to gather the information. On the other hand, my friend Jose who didn’t want to participate in the group, had a different history. Because he didn't finish his project on time, he asked the professor for more time.

In addition, working with a group, can help you learn. Math was the most difficult subject for me, but there was always someone in the group that was able to explain me everything. Therefore, this was very useful for me and even I could understand better with my friends that with the teacher. I could have tried to study by myself, but I never would have learned in the way that I did with my group. Furthermore, I never paid to anyone to get explanation because people of my group were very kind.

Another noteworthy aspect is that to study with a group can also improve friendship. Because there are other activities that might be developed while studying with friends. For example, to play games and talks about funny topics when taking brake. This for sure will make the study environment relaxing.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I think that it is better if students study in a group because it saves time, and the student might learn from his or her friends.

in my perspective is much better to study with friends
in my perspective it is much better to study with friends

therefore these people might divide the work between them.
therefore these people might divide the work among them.

with my friends that with the teacher.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

No. of Words: 393 while No. of Different Words: 186