Some students prefer to study at a large university that has several thousand students. Other students prefer studying at a small school that has only a few hundred students. Which type of these two types of schools do you prefer?

Although studying at small schools seems more peaceful, the benefits of studying at a large university whit thousands of students in broadening our horizon should be taken in to consideration. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, small universities according to accommodating less number of people such as students and faculties would provide a less crowded and more relaxed place. The resulted quietness in the educational place can contribute to the tranquility of the local residents to have more concentration on their work and study without noisy disturbances and disruptions of a crowded place. Furthermore, the limited number of people leads to more friendly environment and relationships which can increase the chance of more effective group workings. Since, great bonds between the members of a group would cause the decent situation for cooperation and achieving beneficial results.

However, studying at large universities with considerable number of people helps expanding our knowledge and experiences in communicating with a large number of different people. First, the possibility of attending in various seminars taking place in these universities, brings the students the opportunity of listening and benefiting from valuable lectures of scientists and professors. Since, their speeches would contain cutting edge information about science and technology and help students in their specific projects or even final thesis. Second, a wide range of experiences such as exchanging information and new relationships would be another effective acquirement for the students. They can not only benefit from a broad range of communications and active educational environment, but also satisfy their excitement and enthusiasm for knowing more people and making new friends.

Finally, it can be concluded that, besides the peaceful atmosphere of small schools which is admired by a lot of people, studying at large universities provides the opportunity of keeping up with the novel studies of science world and new advancements of technology.

They can not only benefit from a broad range of communications and active educational environment, but also satisfy their excitement and enthusiasm for knowing more people and making new friends.
Not only can they benefit from a broad range of communications and active educational environment, but also satisfy their excitement and enthusiasm for knowing more people and making new friends.