Students at universities often have a choice of places to live. They may choose to live in university dormitories, or they may choose to live in apartments in the community. Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages of liv

Students at universities often have a choice of places to live. They may choose to live in university dormitories, or they may choose to live in apartments in the community. Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages of living in an apartment in the community. Where would you prefer to live? Give reasons for your preference.

Students at the universities, as stated, have following choices to stay: University Dormitories or Apartments in the community. Both the places offer particular merits of staying. In the coming text, the advantages of the places to live are listed and explained.

University dormitories are situated in the university campus and thus they help to save time. Dormitories have the advantage of being near to the lecture halls, laboratories, etc. Thus it is convenient for a student to go to the college; also the saved time can be invested in the studies, projects or research, etc.

Stay at the dormitories succour student by saving their expenditure on travelling and conveyance from society to the college. Dormitories, being inside the campus, provide an easy access to the libraries. Furthermore, the dormitories are usually shared by the students of the same field and classes, this would help to enhance the field experience due to the various doubt clearing sessions and discussions.

When it comes to the stay at apartments, a big advantage over the dormitories is the fact that it gives privacy to the student. Next is the fact that people in the community celebrate various festivals, which can add diversity to the surrounding of a student. Furthermore, food choices will be more at the apartment, as there would be no fixed menu as that of dormitories. Apartments are surrounded by the movie theatres, restaurants, clubs, etc. which help in terms recreational activities apart from the hustling-bustling schedule at the college.

Personally, I would prefer to stay at the university dormitories for the reasons stated above. Apart from the merits listed for the dormitories, the rules and regulations of the dormitories will help to build discipline, punctuality and regularity in me. Also, the cost of the stay at apartments is more than that of dormitories. A dormitory, provide an easy access to the sports grounds and thus helps to freshen up the exhausted mood. The various cultural activities held in the university hostels viz. skits, extempore, debates, dance, etc. contribute towards the personality development.

To summarize, the merits of staying in a dormitory are more beneficial to a student. Thus I would personally opt to stay at the university dormitories, which will help me in financial terms, social activities and overall development as a student.

A dormitory, provide an easy access
A dormitory provides an easy access

Sentence: Stay at the dormitories succour student by saving their expenditure on travelling and conveyance from society to the college.
Error: succour Suggestion: ?