For success in a future job the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

“The best way to succeed is knowing successful people”; my teacher told when I was in high school. This comes true for fulfilling prosperity in a future job. Although, for some, the best way is to relate well to people since majority of bosses see the appearance of their staff, for others, appearance will not be enough for success; they require studying hard in school to provide ample knowledge for entrance to job environment. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the former is more accentuated in comparison with the latter due to annexing the whole communities as a national network and increasing face-to-face interviews for evaluating person’s qualities.

To begin with, the most significant feature of today’s societies is their possessions of various connection instruments for annexing different communities. In such condition, studying hard in school does not help so much. Various students should learn how to prepare themselves for entering all connected communities. “When I was in high school, I always solved tough mathematics problems; however, when I entered to job market, working through that connected network was so hard to such a point that other abilities such as communication skills, social relationships are superior to high knowledge in one specific field”; my friend explained about first years of his job experience. “Some time you think all while you don’t know nothing” (Dickens 103).

Additionally, interviews that once was thought to characterize like oral tests its existence turns out an unavoidable of job selections. Especially face-to-face interview influence of companies’ agent for selecting new human force. My friend defined from his first job interviews: “When I opened the door, I saw panels stared at me; I had to control my feeling to attract their attention, had to present my abilities much more than they are, and had to exaggerate my qualities; otherwise, they did not heed me at all”. “Sometime hypocrisy bring you forward” (Niche 87)

All in all, I contended that connecting the whole communities and interviewing face-to-face with interviewers are two factor that make how to relate well to people superior to studying hard. If students look at the situation of social persons in comparison with hard-up ones, they will understand the truth of such taking side.

interviews that once was thought to
interviews that once were thought to

Sentence: Sometime hypocrisy bring you forward Niche 87
Description: The fragment Sometime hypocrisy is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Sometime with adjective