Task 2 : Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Our appearance is a very important part of our lives because it always determine what people think about us and how people treat us. Some people believe that clothes that we wear have an influence on our behavior; others disagree with this statement. In my opinion, I definitely agree that clothes influence people's behavior for two important reasons.

First, clothes influence the way people look at you and how they treat you; how people treat you affects your behavior. It's hard to denial that people tend to treat well when you dress nice, on the other hand, if you wear strength clothes, people may look at you as if you are crazy. People tend to judge others only from their appearance. For example, one of my classmates when I was in university, she always wear outdated strength clothes and ornaments. I though she was crazy. Whenever we have to work together in a group of project, I tried to avoid having conversation with hear and work independently to finish quickly as possible. I did not try to communicate with her, so she became very serious and felt uncomfortable working with me. One day, we had to do another project together, it was a long project; so, I had to work with her everyday for two weeks. We started having conversation and after a while, I found out that I was wrong; she is actually a very nice person. I know that if I become more open to her, she would have felt comfortable talking to me sooner and we would have been a great team. This experience taught me that the way you dress really influence how people treat you, which effects how you behave to them.

Second, people choose different clothes for different occasions to express their emotion and behavior. When you want to be active and have fun you wear clothes that support that behavior, and when you want to be serious and focused you wear different clothes. For instance, when I got ready for bicycling class at the gym this morning, I choose to wear cycling clothes, a bike-specific clothing made for a comfortable ride. I intentionally wear cycling clothing because I wanted to look and feel like as if I am a professional cycling athlete. The feeling of being a cycling athlete encourage me to keep pedaling my bike and get more exercise. When I saw my reflection in the mirror in the bicycling room at the gym, my clothes clearly indicated to me that it is time to get exercise for my health, be serious, enjoyed, and focused. As you can see, the clothes that you wear strongly impact your behavior.

In summary, whether your clothing’s influence is intentional because you choose it for a specific occasion or its influence is unintentional because you react to how someone else treats you, what you wear has strong influence on how you behave. That’s why we should all choose clothing that we wear very carefully.

because it always determine what people think
because it always determines what people think

It's hard to denial that
It's hard to deny that

The feeling of being a cycling athlete encourage me to keep pedaling
The feeling of being a cycling athlete encourages me to keep pedaling

examples could be shorter.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.

----------------------