Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past

There is no doubt we all owe the technology as it can help us a lot in order to have an efficient lifestyle. Hence, the question rises is that, as children and youngsters use the cutting-edge technology a lot, they become less creative or not. I firmly believe that despite many advantages technology offers to the children, it makes them less creative. The following paragraphs will substantiate my viewpoint by bringing up some reasons.

To begin with, as children use different softwares which have ready to use toolbars in order to make it as easy as possible for children to do what they want to, children are provided by easy ways for doing tasks which make them less creative. Consider a child who wants to draw a picture, he can easily use templates or proposed models provided by painting softwars in order to create an artwork rather than provisioning everything by himself. Children are now less imaginative than children were in the past, as the latter needed to rely on limited facilities and had to be creative in order to have the most beautiful, precise, and complete output made almost completely by themselves and their innovation.

Moreover, children need to think deeply and learn how to analyze problems and suggest new and efficient solutions for their problems. This way they become critical thinkers in future and can well analyze the problems they face. However, as children are now prepared with a great deal of information and available solutions for each problem they confront, whether scientific or not, they can easily find related solutions without requiring to think for themselves and find new and creative solutions. In other words, children are now more passive thinkers than children in the past.

the question rises is that,
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

which have ready to use
which have been ready to use

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...