Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain your opinion.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the idea that it is good to pay too much attention to celebrities on TV and other media, on the other hand others prefer to negative idea about it. From my perspective, I would side with the latter. So, Let's see my reasons.

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that too much attention can destroy celebrities' life. It goes without saying that as technology advances all over the world, we can understand every thing that have happened to celebrities' life. In fact it can remove their calmness and they cannot find any chance to have their privacy. Besides, it can provide some intrusions in their life which catapulted them to more problems like divorce, diseases and infections.

Another rationale of why I take negative idea about paying attention to celebrities' life is that it can waste our time. It is widely believed that it is not beneficial for a society getting involved in stuffs like this because there is no interesting point on that. Moreover, this significant lies in the fact that it can diminish the community' moral and give people more tendency to know about any specific guy. So, I should be appreciated God to bestowing me such a calm life.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just an old adage goes: "a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which people are searching for more fun. In fact, they want to know about celebrities' life in order to just obviate their needs about information. What I am trying to say is they do not have any idea about use of this information and it seems them just as an amusement case.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe we should know too much about celebrities' life is accepted occasionally, though the situations like amusement is too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, celebrities' life destroying and wasting our time are prime factors to my propensity for choosing opposite about this idea. If I could have a chance to decision making, I do not have a bit of hesitation to dismiss it.

others prefer to negative idea about it.
Description: check out books how to use 'prefer'

So, I should be appreciated God
So, I should appreciate God

What I am trying to say is they do not have any idea
What I am trying to say is that they do not have any idea

and it seems them just as an amusement case.