Topic 14:Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with?

I think enforcing strict rules in educational centers must be stopped at colleges and universities. It may work in school, where pupils are not mature enough to decide what is good for them . they are waiting for the bell ring.I believe we should let student to decide themselves which class to attend. In addition, we must consider plus points and grants for professors who are able to attract more students to their class without any obligation.

First and foremost, I believe if students are forced to attend to classes,their productivity goes down and they will not use the class efficiently, because it is opposite to what they want. On the contrary, If we let students free, they will use their maximum efficiency and concentrate on the lecture as much as they can to obtain what they desire. Besides, all of the students will be active and take part in the discussions. Furthermore, it will not discourage the students who used to snooze in the classes before.they simply don not attend the class any more. Students who consider the class useless, would not use the class anyway, whether they will be compelled to be present or not. And so we will have an enthusiastic group in the class.

Second, optional class has another advantage. It may encourage professors and lecturers to be more creative in presenting their subject and stop using conventional methods. Specially if we consider a grant for inventive professors whose class have the most students. The competitive atmosphere cause the professors to act in a way that motivate unwilling students to take part in the class.

Last but not the least, there maybe some students who do not need the class . For example, they may work to be able to afford the university fee, so they may have to use other ways to learn, including videos, self-studying, asking friend for help, etc because they cannot adjust their schedule in a way that they can attend all classes so they decide to skip easy understanding classes. or possibly they are working on a research project which takes a great Deal of their time, but they are very interest on it. And they prefer not to spare so much time on easy courses while they can study them on their own. and So we should consider an exception for this type of students too.

To sum up, drawing a conclusion based on the aforementioned ideas I should state that it is time to make a fundamental change in the way we hold classes. I am a student, and I can say absolutely If we conduct a survey of students, we will clearly understand that some of the professors are beloved, students adore them and attend their classes because they find them more knowledgeable, fun and innovative. they do not go because the professor calls the roll, but because they simply enjoy their classes. Moreover, optional classes will make some professor think why only few students are constantly present, and they will try to improve their teaching methods. Besides, it may help students to plan their time flexibly without any compulsion or being worried of negative points as a result of absence sessions.

a grant for inventive professors whose class have the most students.
a grant for inventive professors whose classes have the most students.

The competitive atmosphere cause the professors
The competitive atmosphere causes the professors

Write the essay in 30 minutes. The conclusion is too long.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.