TOPIC# 24 a person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think that person would like and dislike about living in your town or city?

A hometown plays a major role in a person's life. They are going to spend most of their free time in their hometowns. So it should be free from pollution, must have a peaceful environment, neighbors should be co-operative, and moreover that should contain some entertainment facilities.

If a person move to my town, he definitely love the warming atmosphere of my place. My town is really famous for its stunning landscape. Everybody admire the mountains, tall trees and beautiful gardens and most importantly a small river running through the neighborhoods. So it most suitable place to go for a jogging or walking, the fresh, unpolluted air we breath, sure would rejuvenate everybody's minds. The neighbors are really helpful to do anything for the needy.

The second thing he would love is the affordable amenities of my Town. The school is very good, the shopping facilities are very efficient, the church is situated at the heart of our town, so a person can lead a worry free life in my town. The houses are comparatively cheaper, if he is not happy with any houses, he can build a house because the value of the land is not expensive.

I definitely knew that he may not like the public transportation facilities in my town. Almost all the people are depending on taxis or private vehicles to go out of the town and there is no train services or bus services available to my town. Second thing, if he is coming to search for a job, he may get discouraged . All the people living in my town are basically farmers, so he has to go out of the town to get a white collar job.

so, in conclusion, my town is a very good place to live if we won't think about transportation facilities and jobs.

Everybody admire the mountains
Everybody admires the mountains

So it most suitable place to go
So it is a most suitable place to go

air we breath
air we breathe

No. of Words: 305 350 //more content wanted