TOPIC # 48 People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work?

Work is considered as one of the most important part in people's lives. They work mainly to make their living, but there are many reasons that make people work, which will be discussed in this essay.

To begin with, people work to feel safe and secure in future. When people are young, they work not only to live, but also to save money for future. If they got old, it will be difficult to work and at this time they need money from their saving for health issue and to depend on themselves and not to be in need. In addition, money is needed to buy a house and have a stable life. The elderly, in particular, need to have house because they are not be able to work and pay for rents. Therefore, work give people a sense of safety and security for their future.

Another reason make peopel work for is that to attain selfsatisfaction and enjoyment. Humans in nature like to discover,help others, and make changes in life. Some achieve selfsatisfaction through helping others for examples doctors. They treat people to save their lives or improve their health status. Thus doctors feel that they are like heroes and changing patients' lives to the best. Others like engineer, for instance, like to build and design new buildings, briges, and other architects. They find themselves in this field and this give them a feel that they beautify the world, and ease peoples' lives by their achievements. Other point is that people work to gain money to enjoy their lives. They can spend money by going theaters, concert, visiting other cities or countries, and buying different things they want like fashionable clothes, cars, and others. Enjoyment and satisfaction are other reason promote people to work.

Finally, work enables people to enhance their social relationships and understand life better. While people are working, they meet a lot of other people from different cultures, colors, and countires. This helps them get to know many of them and make friends who can depend on if they need them. Furthermore, by interacting with colleagues at work, people would expose to many stances and problems which they need handle and solve them. By doing this they will enrich their lives with experiences and make them stronger and know how to deal with different problems that may face them in the future in their lives. Accordingly, work develop people's personality and increase their friendships' circules.

To sum up, besides work to live, people work to have safe future, gain experiences, friends, and entertainment. Also to find themselves in different jobs and feel satisfy.

Another reason make peopel work for is that to attain selfsatisfaction and enjoyment.
Another reason making peopel work for is to attain selfsatisfaction and enjoyment.

and this give them
and this gives them

Sentence: Therefore, work give people a sense of safety and security for their future.
Description: The fragment work give people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Enjoyment and satisfaction are other reason promote people to work.
Enjoyment and satisfaction are other reasons which promote people to work.

Sentence: Another reason make peopel work for is that to attain selfsatisfaction and enjoyment.
Error: selfsatisfaction Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: peopel Suggestion: people

Sentence: Some achieve selfsatisfaction through helping others for examples doctors.

Sentence: Others like engineer, for instance, like to build and design new buildings, briges, and other architects.
Error: briges Suggestion: bridges

Sentence: While people are working, they meet a lot of other people from different cultures, colors, and countires.
Error: countires Suggestion: countries

Sentence: Accordingly, work develop people's personality and increase their friendships' circules.
Error: circules Suggestion: circles

----------------------