TPO-11 - Independent Writing Task Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?Use specific reasons and examples to support you

There are certain considerations or factors which everyone can take into account to investigate and examine the advantages and disadvantages of the internet. I certainly agree that the internet offers persons tremendous worthwhile information. Someone can consciously weigh the pros and cons of each side. The explanations go as follows.

Firstly, it can contribute people to keep the pace with modern technologies. These days, the world alters rapidly and all human experience a huge advancement and improvement in several fields of science and engineering including transportation, communication, health caring, and artificial intelligence. In this progressive world, internet presents adults and children a lot of costly data and information to keep the pace with new enhancements or achievements. For instance, students can search variety websites to master digital computers, smart phones, and other facilities that improve their performance in the classes.

Furthermore, making more money is another noticeable reason that comes to mind. Nowadays, all factories and companies compete with each other to gain more customers and reach to an extreme interest rate. All managers exactly know that any extra data or information aids and abets a company to defeat other ones. Sometimes, merchants are interested to pay tremendous money to know about a business event. In this circumstance, it is crystal clear that any information on the internet can be as gold for business men and women to be prosperous.

Admittedly, there are some justifications by one who argues that this information waste people's time. Chiefly, almost all youngsters spend a lot of time for using the internet to surf political and social occurrences. Based on a research, which has been carried out by Utah University in 2016, more that 10% of youths are addicted to the internet and they do not dedicate enough time for other necessary activities. However, still I affirm that internet provides folks a lot of important information. Although internet has some flaws and deflects, they can be neglected. Besides, mentioned research suggests some solutions and effective ways to address internet’s problematic issues and reduce children’s addiction to the internet around 5% for next year.

Due to aforementioned ground, all folk should bear in mind that internet provides beneficial information for people. Participation of technology and money are two prime and conspicuous supports.

Don't repeats words, like: 'keep the pace with'

better to use this pattern when comparing two views:
para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1. address both of the views presented for reason 1
para 3: reason 2. address both of the views presented for reason 2
para 4: reason 3. address both of the views presented for reason 3
para 5: conclusion.

---------------------