TPO-16 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The passage states that cane toads are some violent animals that can affect the echosystem and some instruction are sensed in order to stop spread of these species and it provides some solution. However, according to the professor lecture these methods are not successful and can cause environmental damages.

First, Passage points out creating fences can stop spread of cane toads. However, professor believe toads live in the river and their eggs flow through the water. Since fences only are just barriers for land, These construction are useless for avoidance of spreading canes in the area.

Second, passage speaks about using volunteers in order to distroying eggs of canes in the area. Professor refutes this opinion and believes voluteers are not trained so that the can damage the other usefull species. For instance, some native frogs also live in the area. Since eggs of these frogs are similar to cane, volunteers can damage these species too.

Third, passage remarks some viruses that can affect canes. But professor provides and example of previous failure in australia to remark the drawbacks of this method in South America. Professor states that some species are volnerable to these activities and this can highly affect the whole ecosystem as a disaster.

In conclusion, Passage provides some solution to avoid spreading cane toad species. But according to the professor lecture these solutions are not appropriate and can cause harmful damages on the envionment.