TPO 19 – Independent: A/D? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

There are several sources to gain information, such as newspapers, books, magazines, and online sources. Every source itself can be divided into several types as well. In this regard, I prefer to obtain any information from different origins because every source offers a specific aspect of the issue and diversity in information supplies saves the time. In the following paragraphs, I will elaborate on my perspective.

Every reporter of an event sides a particular facet which leads one-sidedness for the information sources. That is to say, that is better to refer diverse sources to consider all aspects of the notion and perceive the reality. For instance, a newspaper advocates a political party during an election and the others oppose this party. When you want to choose a suitable and efficient president, it is worth to study all newspapers to know the real information and to vote the accurate person.

Diversity in information supplies has caused to achieve many information very quickly. In fact, there are different sources that you can use them based on your conditions. Television and radio programs are at people's disposal when they are at home. Internet access has eased to find the data swiftly by searching only a few words and to read or watch about an event. Every news source has its own advantages that you can save your time by choosing the correct one.

Despite aforementioned ways to be well-informed, we need to limit the news supplies in order to find the information that we need. This means that looking for a scientific, historical, political, or documentary data, or news requires to identify the right and exact type of newspaper, magazine, TV program, or online websites related to the issue. Nevertheless, different sources for every subject will give a perfect picture of the issue.

All in all, having a broad knowledge about the subject requires many several news sources since every origin of the news addresses a specific dimension and aspect of the issue, which leads to better understanding of the whole news, and because diverse ways of supplying information save the time spent on achieving the information considering the situations.

because every source offers a specific aspect of the issue and diversity in information supplies saves the time.
because every source offers a specific aspect of the issue, and diversity in information supplies saves the time.

there are different sources that you can use them based on your conditions.
there are different sources to use based on the conditions. // 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

...information supplies has caused to achieve many information very quickly. In fact, there are differ...
Message: Possible agreement error. The noun information seems to be uncountable; consider using: 'much information', 'a good deal of information'.
Suggestion: much information; a good deal of information

The 'infinitives' are used correctly, but you don't repeat the pattern, like:

Diversity in information supplies has caused to achieve many information very quickly.

Internet access has eased to find the data swiftly

looking for a scientific, historical, political, or documentary data, or news requires to identify the right and exact type

------------------