TPO-26 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ job.Use specific r

I certainly agree that children should choose jobs that are alike to their parents' jobs. Some persons can consciously weigh the pros and cons of each side. The descriptions go as follows.

First of all, a different job should waste children's time. These days, it is very difficult for adults in several fields of science and engineering such as sport, art, mechanic, or chemistry to land a new great job due to the world unemployment or economic criticism. Therefore, finding a job can be a time consuming and an expensive procedure. At this time, somebody can benefit from its parent’s information background and skill to find a similar job as soon as possible. For example, a mother who works in Electric Power market can direct her kids to the Steam or Wind Turbine Power Plants business.

Furthermore, earning more money is another noticeable support. Nowadays, all people need money to either go wherever or purchase whatever they want or like. Indeed, parents gain a lot of experience and knowledge about their job throughout several years. This information and data can help children to remove jobs’ difficulties or being creative and therefore make a lot of money. A computer engineer, for instance, can help his children to master working with digital camera, satellite, television, or smart cell phone. So children possibly achieve to an extreme interest rate by assembling and sailing those mentioned stuffs.

Admittedly, there are some justifications by one who argues that if children select a job that is unlike from their parents' job, they can learn more. In other words, a different job is a key factor and an excellent opportunity to broad children’s horizon and knowledge. However, still I affirm that a same or even identical profession is more ideal. Although the children would try new things, a similar job gives them more capability, energy, and time to consider all hidden aspects of a vocation deeply or closely, and as a results reach to a profound understanding about the materials and subjects.

Due to aforementioned ground, I think that all individuals should bear in mind that a similar job is better. Participating of saving time and making a huge profit are two prime and conspicuous reasons.

somebody can benefit from its parent’s information background
somebody can benefit from his parent’s job background