TPO 28 q2Todays, parent involve in their children’s education in comparison to the past parents.

TPO 28 q2
Todays, parent involve in their children’s education in comparison to the past parents.

Children take most attention of their parents in the recent families. Nowadays it is commonly accepted that the parents spend more time and money on increase the quality of their children education. Contrary to this believe there are still those who argue that the education of children take the time of recent parents as equal as the past parents. However, I, to a great extent, agree with this idea that the education of children is a main issue of new families and take more attention of parents than the past.

The first aspect to point out is that the parents did not have enough time to involve in this issue in the past. Todays, the people should not work in the farms as the past and they do many works by machines such as doing the dishes, making food, washing the clothes. They can go easily from a city to another by using car, and many other facilities which are provided by using machines, lead to save more time. Therefore, the recent parents have more free time to focus on the children. In the past the people had many works to do, so they could not help their children in schools assignments even though if they want.

Another significant point which should be taken in to consideration is that the education had less important in the past. In the past, it was better for children to go in farm and learn about agriculture, since the main jobs were related to farming and domesticated animals. However, in the modern cities there are a vast areas of expertise which can be selected by the children as a job in the future. Therefore, they need to have a strong educational background in order to find better job in the future. The parent clearly are aware about the importance of higher education in the life of their children as a result provide facilities, money and any other element which is required to increase the quality of education for children.

Finally yet importantly, there are less number of children in the modern families. In the past each parents had four five children, so they required to work hard to provide initial needs of children and they did not have energy and time to think about the education. However, now parents have only one or two child which result in spending more time for each child. Cleary, the education become an important factor after satisfying initial needs.

On the basis of the points which are mentioned above, I am convinced that the education of children receive a great percentage of support from parents todays rather than past. The more free time, more importance of education in the modern societies and less number of children can be introduced as the main reason which result in this change in the behavior of parents.

Sentence: Nowadays it is commonly accepted that the parents spend more time and money on increase the quality of their children education.
Suggestion: Refer to children and education

the education had less important
the education was less important

as a result provide facilities, money and any other element which is required
as a result to provide facilities, money and any other element which are required

each parents had four
each parent had four

the education become an important factor
the education becomes an important factor

the education of children receive a great percentage of support
the education of children receives a great percentage of support

Sentence: In the past the people had many works to do, so they could not help their children in schools assignments even though if they want.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to schools and assignments

should be taken in to consideration
should be taken into consideration