tpo24

tpo24

today complicated world, many parents are obsessed by their children's future, Hence, they consider different means through which children can be prepared in adulthood. In pursuit of this goal, some parents force children to learn different practical skills to be adept in different fields. Also, there are parents many of whom think that it is suitable for children to have part time job in their adolescence. From my vantage point, having part time job not only can provide a condition for teenagers to learn different abilities in an effectual empirical way, but also trains them how to behave and be responsible in society.

The first subtle point convincing me to champion this statement is that by communicating with skillful people in workplace young can learn different useful things. To demonstrate, they are at the age when they can both obtain novel abilities and develop their talents by either paying attention to their adroit coworkers or asking for instruction. In this circumstance, they are simultaneously prepared for their future job and earn their pocket money resulting in feeling relatively independent from their parents. In addition, it can provide a situation in which they can find their desired job and become proficient in advance.

The other factor that deserves some point here is related to social ability of young teenagers. One of the most important aspects of being successful in any job is the ability of communicating and interacting with others; For instance, how to treat with boss, workmates and customers. They can learn these kinds of manners in various occasions. Equally important, undertaking responsibility and commitment is another significant aspect that they would confront in the workplace and it is quite different from which teens have experienced it at school. Subsequently, in comparison to their peers who have not worked as a part time worker, they are more prosperous in future competition that they will participate in.

By taking into account all the aforementioned reasons, one might come to the conclusion that since in the period of time when children have part time job they can learn ample abilities practically and become responsible and mature, it is much more logical to provide part-time job for them. As a recommendation, the government should attribute some places where teen students can work there in their sparse time so that they can earn money and be prepared for future at the same time.

today complicated world, many parents are obsessed by
In today's complicated world, many parents are obsessed by

young can learn different useful things.
the youths can learn different useful things.

Did you write the essay in 30 minutes or 20 minutes?