The twentieth century saw great change In your opinion what is one change that should be remembered about the twentieth century use specific reasons and details to explain your reasons

The twentieth century saw great change. In your opinion, what is one change that should be remembered about the twentieth century. use specific reasons and details to explain your reasons.

The twentieth century has associated with the great success and technologies such as computer, satellite, antibiotic, airplane, and vast varieties of the other equipment. Human life with having all those modern technologies has become undoubtedly convenient. To my perspective, the most practical and instrumental success in this century is to have access to Internet. Internet has had prodigious influence in the life in various ways and in the following passage I put light on the most consequential advantages of Internet for the human.

First, with the Internet, the information can be got easily and fast by different people and in all around the world. Nowadays, with Internet, individuals can achieve their required knowledge in various fields fast, so that the books and other paper sources are rarely use. Internet gives some chance that researchers, experts, or even ordinary people put and share their findings for all populations all around the world. The information is always being edited, reviewed, and updated. With internet, people can look for everything from a simple recipe for cooking food to a scientific article written by a well-known professor.

Second, Internet has made people's connection and communication easy. In this present time, all people can keep in touch with their families, relatives, and mates wherever they reside in. Chatting through different programs of Internet makes life nice and quiet, as there is no any anxiety or distress for someone who wants to travel abroad for getting education and staying. In addition, Internet gives some opportunities for making friends and increasing relationship with numerous persons from divers countries.

Finally, with Internet, the news about underlying events can be got spontaneously rather than by TV or the other media. Todays, one small haphazard or adventure even in somewhere remote and distant can be reached and spread through Internet to the world. So, one of the great benefits of Internet is surfing about instantly universal news, which have caused every families care about having at least one computer connected to Internet in their house.

in the following passage I put light
in the following passages I put light

Need a conclusion paragraph.