In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

Car is one of the most important way of transportation in our society nowadays. It brings us the continence of fast traveling in comfortable seats whatever the weather outside is hot or chilling. Some people believe that the number of cars on the road will decrease because of better public transportation or the terrible traffic jam. But in my view, there will still be more cars in use than there are today, mainly because the rise of developing countries.

The first reason I hold this view is that the developing countries will become richer in 20 years. Since we are living in a relatively peaceful world with only small number of conflict ion going on compared to the history, it is reasonable to assume that the developing countries will rise continuously just like today. Moreover, developing countries have much greater population than the developed world, which means a huge market for cars. And once their citizens have enough money in the pockets, buying houses and cars are probably the first to come. In China, a developing country where I live, people from city to countries are buy cars for better commuting, doing business and traveling, and this trend are increasing year after year.

Secondly, the public transportation of those countries are mostly poor and inconvenient for people to use compared to those in developed regions. And it takes so much money and time to improve those facilities, such as building railway or subways, that in 20 years it can only be partly achieved and there will still be many places lacking proper public transportation. What's worse is that it is suffering to commute by crowded little buses, especially in hot summer days, not to mention that they are slow and only available at certain time. These factors give people enough incentive of buying their own cars 20 years later. So the number of cars will only increase rather than fall.

Although people from developed region may prefer their convenient public transportaion rather than drving on crowded road in 20 years and the higher price of gasoline will make people think twice before buying a car, the rise of developing world will provide a huge market for cars because of the huge and relatively wealthier population and those public transportations that still needs improvements

one of the most important way
one of the most important ways

and this trend are increasing year after year.
and this trend is increasing year after year.

the public transportation of those countries are mostly poor and inconvenient
the public transportation ...is mostly poor and inconvenient

Sentence: Although people from developed region may prefer their convenient public transportaion rather than drving on crowded road in 20 years and the higher price of gasoline will make people think twice before buying a car, the rise of developing world will provide a huge market for cars because of the huge and relatively wealthier population and those public transportations that still needs improvements
Error: transportaion Suggestion: transportation
Error: drving Suggestion: diving