When choosing a place to live what do you consider most important location size style number of rooms types of rooms or other features Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer

When choosing a place to live, what do you consider most important-location, size, style, number of rooms, types of rooms, or other features? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Choosing a place to live is a very important decision, which so many factors could be considered in making a good decision. People consider many factors such as location, size, style, number of rooms or other features in making their decision. In my opinion, location is the most important factor because it automatically includes other factors such as price, environment and convenience.

First, I prefer to live in a place where the atmosphere is very beautiful and convenient. A friendly neighborhood, where people are nice and easygoing, where neighbors care about each other, where I can rely on my neighbors in emergencies, is definitely important in selecting a place to live. When I feel tired or boring, I would like to walk to a nearby park, where I can relax myself, enjoy the beautiful scenes. A park near my house seems great. In addition, I would rather to live in a location near good schools, so my children could easily go to school. Therefore, location is very important.

Second, I want to live in a place that is close to where I work. Getting up so early in the morning, while my wife and children are in bed, and I have no time to eat breakfast, and then driving hours to go to work, is unbearable for me. Moreover, access to transportation is another important factor I always consider. My children and wife could take a bus to school or to a shopping center rather than driving their own car. What’s more, low traffic is also important for me. Who do not enjoy living in a quiet place where there is low traffic?

Third, price is also one of the most important factors in choosing a place to live. In some locations the prices for house is very high, a young man like me, just got married, at the start of my career, and with no support from family, cannot afford to buy. Therefore, I would rather living in a place where the houses are not so expensive.

To recapitulate briefly, location is the most important factor for me in choosing a place to live because it includes so many important facets, as I clearly illustrate in the body paragraphs. Who reject to live in a place that is cheap, beautiful, quite and near work? Is not the location the most important factor in making a decision?

the prices for house is very high,
the prices for house are very high,

No. of Words: 397 while No. of Different Words: 179