“When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

“Luck is nothing but grabbing opportunities in right condition”; my teacher used to say that, in psychology course. This comes true for every realm in human’s life, education, marriage, and work. Although, for some, believing in luck means a lot, from competing in games to taking in various exams, for others, success has nothing to do with luck. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the latter group is superior to the former due to lots of needed time for progressing in various competitions and fulfillment of right condition for success.

To begin with, the most significant feature for improvement is consuming time. Spending time takes of essentials into account for improving various skills such as language, work, or even perspectives. The latter is so vital; my cosine told me years before: “Concern with English language, it will be practical one day; lots of companies prefer experts who learned such skill”; however, my perspective was completely different in comparison with my cosine. By passing time, importance of language revealed for me; though, my cosine brought his work forward much faster than me.

Additionally, attempts that once was thought to characterize as imperative part of success its existence without wining opportunity in right condition is half-done. Some do all their tries in inappropriate conditions like studying course at first weeks of semester and releasing that near the exam. My friend as a successful person explained that: “At first weeks of term, from sun to set I loiter in streets, maintain with my girlfriends, and do anything but studying; however, near exams, all nights turn out to me as day”. He do his entire attempts in the right condition.

All in all, I contended that not wasting time and recognizing the right condition are two factors for succeeding. For those who saw victorious persons, isn’t that what you think, right?

You will need to be more straight forward:
'not wasting time' doesn't mean 'hard work'.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.