When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Many people choose the same way to find the better position and succeed. Usually they study and go to university to gain competence and make practice to apply a decent job. In this way, the procedure is the same but some time different people may find various opportunities and the final goals become closer. In general, although chance can be impressive on someone’s performance, this effect can be indisputable comparing to hard working. The most important reasons to advocate the upper assertion, are experience, enthusiasm and prerequisite things.

To commence, when someone encounters to defeat, he has one new experience. This experience beside hardworking make him stronger against to barriers For example, I started to work on my writing’s ability for English exam, step by step, new technics added to my previous skills. The student knows that his or her persevere is the most significant factor to get a better mark and the chance doesn’t assure his success.

Beside the aforementioned parameter, an avid person is ready to face all problems and he predicts the probable difficulties and considers relevant measurements. For instance, my friend prioritizes his lessons for final exams, and he starts studying from middle of each semester. Consequently his achievement is warrantied and he doesn’t need any unusual happenings.

Moreover, for long and challenging purpose, diverse prerequisite things should be supplied. I decided to continue my education in a prestigious university, and GPA, language mark and resume should be uploaded as a first step. Each of prerequisite parameter needs several years to be accomplished.

All in all, many sophisticated people may have various ideas, but I inclined to concentrate on hard working to make progress and succeed.

This experience beside hardworking make him stronger
This experience beside hardworking makes him stronger

new technics added to my previous skills.
new technics are added to my previous skills.

Sentence: This experience beside hardworking make him stronger against to barriers For example, I started to work on my writing's ability for English exam, step by step, new technics added to my previous skills.
Error: technics Suggestion: No alternate word

You still need to argue why 'Luck has nothing to do with success'.