When People Succeed It Is Because Of Hard Work Luck Has Nothing To Do With Success Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Quotation Above Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Explain Your Position

When People Succeed, It Is Because Of Hard Work. Luck Has Nothing To Do With Success." Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Quotation Above? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Explain Your Position

In today’s competitive world, everyone seeks success, but only few people achieve it. Some people say that success can be achieved by luck while others say by hard work. However, from my vintage point, people succeed because of their hard work. I would like to give detail explanation about it.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that successful people achieve their degree, fame and name with hard work. No one can complete higher education study without hard work. Sometime the students are lucky to pass in some of the exams, but not in all of the final exams. Students must have to work hard and do study in order to learn from books. In order to achieve higher education degree from the prestigious university, luck doesn’t make any sense. Luck looks like imaginary factor, which always becomes an obstacle in one’s life. Indeed, some people who are depended on their luck to achieve their goals always get disapointment in life. It would be wise decision to do hard work instead of waiting for right day and right time. Hence, hard work leads to success, while luck gives disapointment.

Secondly, hard work is a key for success. Some lucky person born and brought up in rich family, they get lots of money in heredity, still they need do hard work to keep up with those money. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is Bollywood actor, Abhishekh Bachhan. He is the only son of legendary Amitabh Bachhan, a famous actor for decades. Abhishekh was lucky enough to born in a rich family, but he couldn’t become a heart winning hero. Even though he belongs to a famous family, he was not accepted by people, he doesn’t know how to do acting like his father and didn’t work hard to learn it. Therefore, being lucky is not enough to achieve fame and success, hard work is the most necessary skill.

Third, optimistic and enthusiastic people can become successful, not those who believe just in luck. Sometime people may earn lots of money in a gambling and in a lottery, but to become successful, they need knowledge and skill to use that money at the right place. Otherwise, they will waste it. Apparently, people who do hard work and stay positive throughout their journey would definitely achieve success one day. I remember that when I was preparing for my Pharmacy exam called FPGEE, I was highly depended on my luck in the first trial, I didn’t study at all. Result of it, I got failure in the exam. However, I motivated my shelf to study hard, I made schedule and followed it for six months and then I got a victory. If luck really works, then why people spend their days in working hard? In sum, success comes from careful planning.

In the conclusion, I firmly believe in hard work as it is the only key for success and luck is a merely mental factor which distracts people from their goal.

It would be wise decision
It would be a wise decision

Sentence: Indeed, some people who are depended on their luck to achieve their goals always get disapointment in life.
Error: disapointment Suggestion: disappointment

Sentence: Hence, hard work leads to success, while luck gives disapointment.