When you are facing a difficult problem, who do you ask for advice? Why do you ask this person for advice? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

We face a lot of problems in our lives, and we all need some one to advise us and help us to solve our problems. Some of people prefer to ask family members for advice, others prefer friends. For me, I always prefer to ask my husband for advice when I face any problem, for two important reasons.

The main reason is that my husband is a smart person. When you ask someone, who trust and believe in his intelligence, for advice, you will be sure that he would give you the best advice. For example, My husband is a physician and not only a regular one, but he is a plastic surgeon. Also, he read a lot. I used to work as a pharmacist in my country Iraq. I remember once I had a trouble in finishing my work in time while all my co-workers were able to finish it in time. I asked my husband what I should do. He show me how I could manage my time effectively and make a list each day of the work that I need to do. That’s really helped me to solve my problem and helped me to organize my work in a better way. As you could see, a smart person could always solve your problem or gives you an advice that would really helps you.

Second, I will ask my husband for advice because he has a lot of experience in life. We have a saying in our country says “a person who is older than you in one month, has a better knowledge than you in a life” That’s mean whenever you are older, you will have more experience in life. For instance, My husband depends on himself while he was just a kid. His mother died when he was six years old and after that by a year his father died in car accident. He starts to depend on himself so early and he used to work and study at the same time. All these things gave him so many experience in different matters of the life. From my personal experience I could say that getting an advice from a person who have such knowledge and experience, would be really a good one.

In conclusion, each person has someone to get advice from him, some prefer friends, others prefer one of the family. For me, I prefer to ask my husband for advice all the time. Not only is he smart, but he also has a good experience in the life. That’s why people should find person with such qualities to take his advice.

He show me how I could manage my time
He showed me how I could manage my time

from a person who have such knowledge and experience
from a person who has such knowledge and experience