why do you think people go to university?

“Like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates I do not want to go to university in future so that I will be as rich as them,” said my little brother. In fact, he thinks what has brought them immense wealth is their avoidance of pursueing education. He, howevere, is wrong. Knowledge is a priceless possession which can help people to acquire a well-paid job , to gain new experience and to have interest.

Since the job market is competitive in which even low positions attract hundreds of candidates to apply for it, high education can assures one a decent job. How can we imagine a graduate majoring in electrical engineering has to be a vender in the street! So, education is necessary for those who look for a worthwhile career.

Another reason why education is considered a high value is the wide experiences provided by it. Entering a college will provide one with the opportunity to enhance not only one’s communication ability, but also one’s independency ability. The first time I started studing at university, it seemed to be too strange to deal with all kinds of people whom I had never known before or to overcome my difficulties alone. Little by little, Cooprating with others and making a lot of friends, I could stand on my own feet. How? Education gave me a chance to become mature enough in defferent aspects of life.

Last, but not the least, people put a high value on education because it is innately attractive. According to Dr.Shariatee, an Iranian prominent writer, knowledge makes our life rich and colourful. Whenever one conquer a difficult mathematical problem, it brings him happiness and expand his eyesight. So, let’s immerse ourselves in learning to enjoy our life.

I hope one day there will be no one blaming himself by saying ,” If I were high-educated , I would have a better life.” Moreovere, I hope my little brother soon find out that Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are well-to-do in spite of the fact that they are not high-educated, not because of it.

Sentence: Since the job market is competitive in which even low positions attract hundreds of candidates to apply for it, high education can assures one a decent job.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and assures

Whenever one conquer
Whenever one conquers

it brings him happiness and expand his eyesight
it brings him happiness and expands his eyesight

Sentence: In fact, he thinks what has brought them immense wealth is their avoidance of pursueing education.
Error: pursueing Suggestion: pursuing

Sentence: He, howevere, is wrong.
Error: howevere Suggestion: however

Sentence: Entering a college will provide one with the opportunity to enhance not only one's communication ability, but also one's independency ability.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The first time I started studing at university, it seemed to be too strange to deal with all kinds of people whom I had never known before or to overcome my difficulties alone.
Error: studing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Education gave me a chance to become mature enough in defferent aspects of life.
Error: defferent Suggestion: different

Sentence: According to Dr.Shariatee, an Iranian prominent writer, knowledge makes our life rich and colourful.
Error: colourful Suggestion: colorful

Sentence: Moreovere, I hope my little brother soon find out that Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are well-to-do in spite of the fact that they are not high-educated, not because of it.
Error: Moreovere Suggestion: Moreover