Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

This contemporary world is made with myriad inventions and outrageous personalities. People of different tastes and cultures living together in this world and competing each other to succeed in their lives. Extremists are common in every fields. In the business world, workaholics are common, and in a normal life some people are addicted towards chronic alcohol use or drug abuse. I believe, this kind of people never get satisfied in a normal pace of life. They want them to satisfy themselves by doing some kind of extreme sports or activities and moreover they want applause from everyone. People choose to do extreme activities due to following reasons.

First, the monitory benefits they are getting from extreme sports competition. When I think about dangerous activities, first thing coming in my mind is ninja warrior competitions. The price money is so huge that people from all the fields come to compete each other. Normal people cannot do all those types of activities. A person with good physical strength and will power can win that competition.

Second, some people always willing to do anything to get fame. Most of the people aiming on Guinness world record and they are ready to do anything without thinking about the after effects like crossing the grand canyon by walking in a rope or jumping from a skyscraper. They want to be famous and trying everything to get their name in the history.

Third, some people love to do extreme activities due to their personal interest. For instance, car race is such a difficult sport that needs lots of practice and experience. So many people are crazy about that sports that brings them personal satisfaction. Another one is bull fights, a person is endangering their life to do a sport of their interest.

So, in conclusion, people love to do extreme activities because of their personal interest or due to the monitory benefits offered by such action or to get fame.

People of different tastes and cultures living together in this world and competing each other to succeed in their lives.
People of different tastes and cultures are living together in this world and competing each other to succeed in their lives.

in every fields.
in every field.

some people always willing to do anything to get fame
some people always are willing to do anything to get fame