Young people enjoy life more than older people do.Do you agree or disagree?

Young people enjoy life more than older people do.
Do you agree or disagree?

Do young people enjoy life more than older people? before answering this question I think we have to define what is actually "enjoy"? In my estimation, enjoy means to be happy from what you have or what you do. so my answer to this question is yes! young enjoy more than older. to bolster this assertaion, we have to look at this question from different perspectives.

First of all, young people are usually healthier that older. because of that they are more active and do more sports and can eat anything they want. they can go to many trips, discover new things, do dangerouse activity like bungee jumping and they can eat whatever they want. they can try different foods, drinks and so on. on the other hand, older have to be careful about each step of their walking, they have to be on a special diet because of many disease and difficulties surronding them in that age. but it doesn`t mean they once didn`t enjoy their life. they were young too, and did all what now younger generation do. so maybe we can say enjoy is hidden in earliest period of each person`s life.

Secondly, because younger people have a purpose for their life they enjoy more. they look for a job, try hard in university, do fabilious jobs to gain money and nothing can cease them. basically they start to do all these to settle down and find peace in life. in contrast, older are retired, they did what they have to do. but again we can`t say they are not happy, they enjoy watching their kids grow up.

As an example, i can refer to a research which was done by some out standing universities. the study show that among young people who have a purpose for life, they enjoy what they do and among old people, must of them are not as happy as younger. so i think being young is not the only factor of enjoying life, purpose of life in important too.

i can demonstrate my conclusion that because of aforementioned reasons, younger people in my idea enjoy life more than older people.

Sentence: In my estimation, enjoy means to be happy from what you have or what you do. so my answer to this question is yes young enjoy more than older. to bolster this assertaion, we have to look at this question from different perspectives.
Error: assertaion Suggestion: assertion

do dangerouse activity like bungee jumping and they can eat whatever they want. they can try different foods, drinks and so on. on the other hand, older have to be careful about each step of their walking, they have to be on a special diet because of many disease and difficulties surronding them in
Error: bungee Suggestion: bungle
Error: dangerouse Suggestion: dangerous
Error: surronding Suggestion: surrounding

Sentence: Secondly, because younger people have a purpose for their life they enjoy more. they look for a job, try hard in university, do fabilious jobs to gain money and nothing can cease them. basically they start to do all these to settle down and find peace in life. in contrast, older are retired, they did what they have to do. but again we cant say they are not happy, they enjoy watching their kids grow up.
Error: fabilious Suggestion: fabulous

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.